Friday, June 20, 2008

Ok, I made a little bit more progress with the return to launcher feature. SAGA, SWORD1, and SWORD2 can now be added to the list of working engines.

As for PARALLACTION, with some significant effort we have learned the cause of the aforementioned memory leaks, however I will be coming back to that problem as well as the KYRA engine later, probably in a couple of weeks.

This week I have turned my focus to the Global Main Menu dialog. So far I’ve been studying the main menu dialog code in the SCUMM engine, as well as the code in gui/dialog.cpp, newgui.cpp, etc. to get a feel for how the dialog should be implemented.

I will also be merging what I have worked on so far with the Return to Launcher feature to the trunk, so I’m excited about that!