It’s moving… again… almost!

It’s been some time but now the executePlayerInput from Operation Stealth is completely reverse engineered. Here’s proof:

Full graph of Operation Stealth’s executePlayerInput-function in IDA (2916×2994 image i.e. LARGE!)

I tried a semi-quick hack to put it into ScummVM and it did seem to help with my previous problem of borking the player input handling with my incomplete fix in r33872 (See a forum post about the problem or my previous blog post for more info). Feels good getting things done 🙂 Now just to clean it up a bit and see that I didn’t break anything else with it… and yes, also committing it 😉